The English-language skills acquired at school level play an important role in determining a child’s future academic success and effectiveness in social interaction. The academic approach in LEARNWELL series has been formulated after long and deep research on learning situations, inside and outside the classroom, to help learners achieve both functional knowledge of the English language and a theoretical understanding of its structures. With a comprehensive learning package of the language skills, our series trains school learners to use English confidently for academic purposes and real-life communication. The colorful layouts and illustrations make the series attractive and student-friendly.
• Emphasis on developing oral skills at the introductory stages along with literacy skills
• Rich variety of reading subjects to maintain learner’s interest in the language
• Includes a detail explanation of each line and stanza in a poem
• Fun activities given to promote interest in the learning process
• Teaches contextual and thematic identification of sounds and pronunciation for overall development
In addition, each book in the series is equipped with Nytra, Web Support and Workbooks, which add further dimensions to the overall package.